County of Forty Mile Public Works Facility
Pre-engineered rigid frame steel building with standing seam roof, colored exterior cladding and masonry accents on the office building.
Completed in Spring of 2013 and located in Foremost, AB, the entire building consists of:
- 20,200 sf² shop with wash & welding bays
- 9,120 sf² developed office area with parts room, change rooms, meeting rooms, lunchroom, reception & offices
- Masonry firewalls in lieu of fire sprinklers & full ht. around the welding shop
- One 15 ton & one 7.5 ton overhead bridge cranes
- Unique multi-colored epoxy coated flooring throughout developed office area